Our learning for Term 1 is Mini beasts
- There are diverse living beings within our local environment
- There is much diversity between different species of invertebrates
- Diversity helps us appreciate our own and other's differences
- What is an invertebrate?
- Where do we find different invertebrates?
- What invertebrates live in New Zealand/Aotearoa?
- What are the similarities and differences between diverse invertebrates?
- Faith, Hope and Love:
Community and participation
The RE strands for Term 1 2019 are:
Jesus: My friend
Jesus: Showed His Love in Different Ways
Jesus: Gives Himself inthe Eucharist
Jesus: The Life of Jesus
Jesus: Savior and Liberator
The Liturgical Year:
Lent & Easter