Our learning for Term 4 is Te Ao Maori
- A Marae is an important place
- Maori stories help us understand the past
- Maori culture is expressed in daily lives
- Why is the Maori culture important to us?
- How do stories from the past help us understand Maori culture?
- Faith, Hope and Love:
Celebrating diversity, equity
The RE strands for Term 4 2017 are:
Church: Gatering, Celebrating, Living God's Presence
Church: Called to be like Jesus
Church: The Church Celebrates
Church: The Teaching Church